Re: [TenTec] [Orion] "Technical Correspondence", August 2007 issue

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] "Technical Correspondence", August 2007 issue
From: "Mike K9MI" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:50:43 -0000
Paul, I hit "send" too fast. My real reply should be in the achieve.

I'm definitely against a Ten Tec "do it all" radio (vhf, uhf, 220, 1.2 gig).
Someone was complaining that there 706 did it all and only cost x amount of
dollars.  Why didn't the Orion work on all those other bands? My comment had
something to do with "let's stick to a good hf rig". I've not seen an hf,
vhf , uhf, etc etc, rig that rig that compares to Ten Tec hf rigs.

Sorry for the confusion. If Ten Tec keeps on doing 160-10 as well as they
always have, that is fine with me. I saw that  and said nasty words. Check
another message from me and you'll understand I don't want a Ten Tec all
band rig.

Chow call...

73 Mike