Re: [TenTec] Jones filters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jones filters
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@gti.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 10:15:02 -0400
I had a similar experience. I didn't realize until my Scout was out of
warranty that the filter was a little off. I paid Ten Tec to fix it and
its fine now.

For its simplicity and the fact that the two filters in the Scout total
only 9 poles, it works fine.

The Scout was designed for low cost and simplicity. Its not a contest
radio... except for Field Day!

                                        73,

                                        Bob WB2VUF