Re: [TenTec] TenTec Rapairs

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Rapairs
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:25:49 -0600
Lou:

I think Clark is absolutely right here, and Paul and Ten Tec have always
treated me very very well since I have been doing business with them.  And
by the way, this is a very long time.  Let's see, make that over 35 years
or so.  Great company.  And Paul is a square-shooter for sure.  'Nuf said.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

8/10/2007 3:50 PM