Re: [TenTec] Paragon, computer & CW Keying

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon, computer & CW Keying
From: Thomas Jones <n8nma@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Paragon and use the Logger (not 32) program.
I am not sure but there may be a place to turn off the
polling from the program in 32 like there is in the
plain logger program. When the logger program polls
the radio it will shut off the keying. I turned mine
off and just use the Freq button to get the info from
the radio.
73's Tom