Re: [TenTec] Jupiter display problem.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter display problem.
From: Rick Williams <ve7asr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 18:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
I'd suggest that the new owner pop the covers and push all the connectors into
there sockets.  Perhaps a connector header has come loose during transit.

Also, "snug up" (don't over-tighten) the PC board mounting screws.  Perhaps a
ground is not making adequate contact.

Both of these can happen if a rig has bounced around during transit.

Rick
VE7TK
-------