Re: [TenTec] paragon II Pass band tuning

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] paragon II Pass band tuning
From: john ferro <foxbat426@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:09:12 -0400
ok correction - the radio only has the 6.0 and 2.4 khz filtyers installed - the
PBT is working with the 2.4 khz filter, but not with the 6.0 khz filter  - is
this normal??> From: foxbat426@hotmail.com> To: tentec@contesting.com> Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:50:50 -0400> Subject: [TenTec] paragon II Pass band tuning>
> > i recently purchased a really nice clean paragon II - going through the
radio now and must say its a really nice radio - nice receive, good ergonomics.
a couple of things i notice in my short time with the radio - there is not much
difference between the fast and slow agc - kind of annoying also does the Pass
Band Tuing on this radio do anything? my pass band tuning does absolutely
nothing - no change from the counter clock wise position to the fully clock
wise position - am i missing something? would love to hear from other paragon
owners re: this. tia, john>