Re: [TenTec] Omni VI question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI question
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:25:32 EDT

Steve,
   I seem to recall (traded my Omni VI+ for an Orion II this  year) and my
log-book records working with as little as three watts just  cranking down the
"Power" control (ganged with the "Mic" microphone gain knob,  bottom left).  I
did no mods to the radio; it came that way from the  factory.
73,
Bernie K5XS

In a message dated 10/5/2007 10:15:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,