Re: [TenTec] RX-340

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX-340
From: "George Bennett" <g.m.bennett@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:45:59 -0400
Ed

I chose the RX-340 because it is still being manufactured, Ten Tec is still
in business and provides excellent service, there are more software programs
available for the RX-340 and from what I've read the difference between the
two is marginal.

I have been very happy with mine for several years.

73,

George Bennett, K1GMB