[TenTec] FOR SALE Omni VI+ and Hurcules II Amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE Omni VI+ and Hurcules II Amp
From: "Dr M J DiGirolamo" <DrD@2020.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:25:03 -0400
Hi Gang,

  I am offering my complete Omni VI+ station for sale.  The radio is the
genuine Model 564 loaded with filters.  I also have the matching Hurcules II
amplifier and matching Speaker assembly.  This is a very lightly used
station, each piece is a 9+ and works perfectly..  Complete with manuals and
I'm quite certain I have the original boxes as well.   I'm asking $3200 +
shipping for the entire package.  Local pick up would be best.

73,
Mike DiGirolamo, W4XN
Charlottesville, VA
DrD@2020.com