[TenTec] Omni 6(Model 563) Factory Version 3 For Sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6(Model 563) Factory Version 3 For Sale
From: "Bill Gaines AD8P" <ad8p@wcoil.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:43:57 -0400
Since I purchased an Orion I have the following for sale:

Omni 6 Version 3 (Factory Installed) Serial # 9A10353
Including the following filters:
1.8 Model 288 6.3 MHZ
500 Model 285 6.3 MHZ
250 Model 282 6.3 MHZ
500 Model 217 9.0 MHZ
250 Model 219 9.0 MHZ

Also included is the Model 305 Serial Level Converter that has never been used.
I have the hand held microphone here but without the 4 pin connector.I don't
operate SSB so the connector was used for digital connections. I think the mic
is a Model 700C but not certain.

I have the original Operating Manual with the additional paperwork for the
version 3 update.

I bought the Omni 5 or 6 years ago from Paul, W8ZD. It has worked beautifully
for me but I just wanted something newer and different. It works wonderfully in
all respects. Cosmetically it is great, not perfect but really nice. Some of
the white paint in the A/B and REV buttons has worn off due to "split"
operating a lot. I suppose somehow it can be "re-applied". Since purchasing the
Orion, the Omni has only been used at Field Day by myself. It just doesn't get
used. Besides, if I sell this I will have the incentive to get the 70' crank
up/tilt over tower installed.

I don't have any close-up pictures for you but I am certainly willing to take
some for anyone interested. My price is $1250 delivered in the US. I will ship
overseas but we will have to negotiate the costs. Also, I will not split it up
at all. It is being sold as "all inclusive"

Feel free to contact me at my email address off list ad8p at wcoil.com

Bill AD8P