[TenTec] TenTec 526 "6N2" For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 526 "6N2" For Sale
From: Fred Lemley <flemley@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:22:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

I have for sale a TenTec 526 "6N2" rig with owner's manual.  Included
is a 705 microphone and a metallic tuning knob upgrade.  It has been in
a non-smoking environment and has been aligned and checked at the
factory within the last year.  Serial# 03C10692 and is cosmetically and
electrically excellent with no modifications.  Those interested can
e-mail or call 972-658-1050.  I'm good in QRZ and a generalized picture
of it can be seen there.  If more detailed pictures are desired, I will
take photos and e-mail them.

Thanks for your interest,

Fred
K5QBX