Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus Issue on 160 and 10

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus Issue on 160 and 10
From: k5xs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:50:47 -0400
Gary,
I am on the road, and so I don't have access to schematics.? But if memory
serves, there is a set of band-grouped switching diodes on one to the boards (I
can't even remember which).? I'd bet you've lost a diode there.? It was pretty
easy to figure out which one when I looked at the schematic.
Bernie K5XS