[TenTec] Titan 425 wanted

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Titan 425 wanted
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 01:44:35 -0400
Hi,

I've been looking at getting an alpha 76PA with 3 8874 tubes. I have
found a few of the two tube 76A amps available locally but the three
hole is more interesting to me and if the tubes are soft, I would be
willing to convert it to a two tube 3cx800 amp.

But since I use a Corsair II, Matching VFO & 961 power supply, it
would be nice to keep 100% in the TenTec family and one of the
original Titan amps would be a nice match especially as I'm a CW op &
use QSK frequently.

Anyone have a Titan 425 or know of one in decent condition they'd
like to contact me about?

Off list please

& thanks

Gary