Re: [TenTec] Anyone using W2ihy products on omni 6 with goodresults?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Anyone using W2ihy products on omni 6 with goodresults?
From: "Barry N1EU" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 07:50:57 -0400
The use of external audio equalization doesn't necessarily mean
someone is looking for a wide audio bandwidth. They might just want to
adjust the voice response over the 2.4Khz bandwidth.  There are a heck
of a lot of microphones in use that could use such equalization to
make the op's voice sound more natural at the receiving end.

73,
Barry N1EU