[TenTec] Line Level audio output of Omni VI+ vs Argo V???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Line Level audio output of Omni VI+ vs Argo V???
From: "Dave Edwards" <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:01:20 -0500
Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
I'm playing around with an old RTTY gizmo that needs low level audio fed
into it.

I used the Ten Tec sound card cable for my Argo V, and it works like a
champ.
I tried the line level audio output jack on the Omni VI+, and no decoding at
all!
It works fine when I plug in to the headphone jack.

Without busting out the scope, can anyone tell me....is the line output of
the Argo significantly more signal than that of the Omni VI+??

I'm thinking it HAS to be...or else my Omni is bustimicated!!!

Thanks for any "input"!

....Dave