[TenTec] Titan III at 100% d.c.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Titan III at 100% d.c.
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 07:09:36 -0800 (PST)
I stand corrected...  Didn't know that....
  Ran rtty a few weeks back with repeat CQ and noticed nothing amiss..  The amp
did not look, smell, or feel hot...
  But then, that is still not 100%, maybe 75-80% duty....
  Guess I was spoiled by the Henry(s) which didn't care what the operator did
on his side of the cabinet...
  Sounds like some need to put $8K into an Alpha ...  I'll pass on that...
  And I am idly considering another Titan III for the other bench to replace a
Henry that wandered off to a new home when a fella wanted more than I...

denny / k8do