Re: [TenTec] For Sale Omni A/B and power Supply

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] For Sale Omni A/B and power Supply
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 18:40:48 -0500
The Omni C was short for Omni D series C.  They were only made in digital.
So obviously Omni C series B is impossible.  In the Original mode, there was
an Omni A for analog and an Omni D for digital display.  Then later both
these models were enhanced to the series B level.  Hence the Omni A series B
and the Omni D series B.  Then finally, they came out with the series C,
which was only digital.  It was an Omni D series C which got shortened to
Omni C.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain