Re: [TenTec] 706 mic ptt switch problems

To: <lciotti@twcny.rr.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 706 mic ptt switch problems
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:38:26 -0500
An industrial strength foot pedal is what I use.  I don't prefer vox because
of background noises and I hate it that the vox cuts in and out between
words or even letters depending on how I speak.

Rather than try to "fix" that with anti-vox and delay and sensitivity
settings that never turn out right, I use the pedal.  Then I have just
exactly what I want every time.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ