[TenTec] FS: Omni C Station

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni C Station
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:55:03 -0800
I am selling my remaining analog Ten-Tec stations this week. These are
VERY nice setups (those of you who bought from me before know I take
excellent care of my equipment). Everything works correctly, aligned
properly and cosmetically very special.

I haven't set prices as yet other than a 'don't bother below this
minimum' so I will be entertaining offers for the next few days... but
just for entire systems, not component by component. If the offers are
too low I'll then sell each component by popular auction site.

System 2:

Omni C (9.5 of 10)
243 Remote PTO for Omni-C  (9.5 of 10)
Model 263 Power Supply, ammeter, speaker combo for Corsair II (8.5 of 10)
WARC bands installed (late model)
Noise Blanker
1.8kHz crystal filter
500 Hz crystal filter
Model 234 Speech Processor (9.5 of 10)
Original manuals

No offers below $550 plus shipping will be considered.

(see other listings for Corsair II station and Hercules 444 Solid State
HF amp)

--
Ralph Jerald "Jerry" Volpe
Amateur Radio Operator KG6TT