Re: [TenTec] HEAD_PHONE_INTERFERENCE_O2

To: <w6fg@pacbell.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] HEAD_PHONE_INTERFERENCE_O2
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 08:47:09 -0800
As far as I know, it's only for the Orion 2 since the board is designed to
piggy-back onto the existing module.  Check with TT to be sure.

If there is an RFI problem, the 'quick fix' is to wrap the headphone cable
around a ferrite loop or rod as close as possible to the connector.  That
will also prove that the RF is getting into the box via the headphone cable.

         Ron N6IE
      www.N6IE.com