[TenTec] O2 and FT1000D

To: <n4dxi@aol.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O2 and FT1000D
From: "J. Leon Pringle, Jr and Audrey S. Pringle" <pringle50@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:55:36 -0000
Dear John, N4DXI :and other Ten Tec owners.

Just read your comments on the TenTec Digest and I share your views
comparing the FT1000D to the Orion II.

I am the original owner on an FT1000D and several months ago I purchased a
new Orion II from TenTec.

Although I loved my FT1000D, the Orion II is in a different league.  My only
regret is its low output compared to the FT1000D but I enjoy chasing weak
signal DXing and the Orion II does drive my Henry 3K-A ok.

Incidentally...I too have noticed the same anomaly on loss of the first dit
when using the user keys.

73,
Leon  W5NA