Re: [TenTec] Fw: Ten-Tec gear for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: Ten-Tec gear for sale
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:01:46 -0600
>From my perception having owned two different Omni VI Plus radios, I have
never considered a Omni VI upgrade to opt 3 anything but a Omni VI opt 3.
An Omni VI Plus is and does carry a different model number and says Plus on
the front panel.  Anything else is an Omni VI.  The two have different
features and do perform differently thus they do command a different price.

73
Bob, K4TAX