[TenTec] Omni VII with digital mode, VA2AM, Rejean

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII with digital mode, VA2AM, Rejean
From: Réjean Léveillé <va2am@videotron.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:46:24 -0500
Seen that I am new with Ten-Tec radio I will split my questions.
I got going Omni VII for RTTY with FSK in transmit without any problem. My
concern is on the receiving side, I already have a Rigblaster plus for the
digital mode and to run RTTY or PSK31, the signal out from the accessory-1
seems to loud. I must keep my sound card line-in all the way down to almost
zero otherwise I get flagged overflow (WinPSKse232) and MTTY high noise floor.
I use to connect my sound card with other rig with 600 mv output and the
line-in setting was almost half scale.
Is there an adjustment I could do or TT output is settled at 1 volt from the
factory?
Thank you, 73 Rejean