Re: [TenTec] Omni VI BFO Crystals

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI BFO Crystals
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@tbc.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:14:55 -0600
I would just call them up and order the crystals.  They have an
extensive database and should already know what sort of capacity they
need to see and any other pertinent data.  I have used them for years
for crystals for long forgotten boatanchor equipment with only one goof
up.  That I fixed by putting old octal tube pins over the crystal pins.
  For something new, like an Omni VI, I do not think you will have any
problems at all.  They are fast and reasonable in cost.

73,

Steve WA9JML