Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan 425

To: Carl Moreschi <n4py@arrl.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan 425
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:24:26 -0500
Carl, et al,

I had a late model Corsair-II that had the tx-en and the tx-out
jacks for connection to the Hercules and Titan series. It was
factory installed and I have only heard of one other owner with the
same. You had to use the dual-pin jumper with it when not using the
amp.

If you wish to see how TT came up with the signals, you might try
to find an owner with a late manual revision that includes tx-en
and tx-out.

73 bill n4lg