Re: [TenTec] WTB: 238 tuner enclosure (or 'needs work' unit)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: 238 tuner enclosure (or 'needs work' unit)
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:28:38 -0600
The "238" should match your Omni V and VI two-tone grey combination.  I had
one from the 1998 timeframe that matched.  I can't recall if the earlier
(brown) version had a different part number or not, so you might want to be
aware of that so you can ask the right questions before buying.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com