Re: [TenTec] Allen Wrench

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Allen Wrench
From: "N4NT" <mike_n4nt@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 15:08:53 -0500
My local mom 'n pop hardware store thought they didn't have an allen wrench
that small.  Then we found one in the model airplane department of the
store.  It came with a pair of collets used to keep wheels on an axle, for
instance.  I had to buy the collets, too, but seems the whole shebang was
under a buck.

N4NT Mike