Re: [TenTec] paragon PLL error - Help me decide!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] paragon PLL error - Help me decide!
From: Thomas Jones <n8nma@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:41:30 -0800 (PST)
This is usually a bad solder joint on a board...trying
to remember the board...its on top inside the only
inclosure on the top...I thinks it's the PLL major
loop board. Just get a magnifier and check all the
solder joints and hit them with an iron. Or you could
just hit all the joints on the board. That is what Ten
Tec told me to do and I have not had the problem in 8
years....73...Tom