[TenTec] Jupiter/AT wanted

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter/AT wanted
From: "Jim Stoneback" <jstonebk@shentel.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:13:21 -0500
I'm new to the list and hop this isn't off topic.  I interested in acquiring
a Jupiter/AT; but I have only an extra K2 to trade.

I am offering my Elecraft K2/100/AT (sn 6194) for Ten-Tec Jupiter/AT. Will
trade K2/100 w/o KAT100-1 for Jupiter w/o AT.

My K2 is equipped as follows:
100-watt integrated amp
KAT100-1 outboard auto antenna tuner
KSB2 SSB module
K160RX 160m module
KNB2noise limiter module
FDIMP tuning knob dimple
MH2 hand mike
all manuals
qrp top cover
all interconnection, test, and power cables

All beautifully and lovingly built in August of 07. 100% working condition -
no issues whatsoever - with latest update and firmware.  Great receiver,
sweet CW rig and gets good audio reports on SSB, too! Cost me $1,499 new.
Thanks for looking. 73, Jim

Jim Stoneback
K4AXF