[TenTec] Orion 565AT for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 565AT for sale
From: K9RT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:03:26 EST
Selling my Orion 565AT. As new and updated by Ten-Tec in March 2007 for
version 2.059 firmware. Works flawlessly and never a glitch since installing
the
newer version 2 firmware. Serial 04C10374. Has the factory antenna tuner and a
600hz Inrad roofing filter. Also includes the original 1000hz filter and
manual, bag of connectors, hand mike, original boxes and a 309 remote tuning
knob/keypad.
Will ship CONUS only for $2500. and you will not be disappointed!!!
Email or call for any other information weekends or week nights after 6pm
EST.
No trades please. Nothing I am looking for and interested in selling only as
complete package shipped and insured to your door.

Thanks Dick K9RT