Re: [TenTec] Orion case screws

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion case screws
From: "pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:28:04 -0700
Torx T10 - another thing that is a great help is to just buy a Torx T10 bit
for a LITTLE 3.6 v  handheld power screwdriver- because a there are a
zillion of the TORX screws and easy to slip.I see little 3.6 volt handhelds
for $25 or so , Black and Decker etc. I got mine as a freebie" when I bought
something else.
73 de Hank K7HP