[TenTec] Have K2/10-watt Will Trade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Have K2/10-watt Will Trade
From: "Jim Stoneback" <jstonebk@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:10:12 -0500
Recently built K2, sn 6263, with K160RX, KAT2. I've got $866 invested in
it - bought in July and finished building it in early August, 2007. It is
the current revision, throughout, and works 100% perfectly, with 12-15 watts
output depending on the band. It is the third K2 I've built. Built using a
fresh roll of Electraft-suggested solder brand/type and used a
temperature-controlled Weller soldering pencil.
***Looking for Ten-Tec, Jupiter, Omni V, Corsair; What have you got? Thanks
for looking and 73,

Jim Stoneback
K4AXF
K2.160.at sn 6263