[TenTec] Triton IV's FS....

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV's FS....
From: "Ken Scheper" <kenshep@one.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:37:08 -0500
I have a couple of Triton IV's that I'd like to sell/trade....
244 Analog/262G P/S-Spkr
244 Digital/262G P/S-Spkr

Cosmetically both are 9's.  I have used both on 40/80 cw only since I've owned
them for about a year and a half.
There is a chirp on cw on the digital pair, but I never had a problem with the
analog pair.   Probably a P/S thing but who knows.  Sold as-is.
The digital readout is 600 Hz off.

They've both been great rigs, but looking for something a bit newer w/100 w.
10-80/160.  I can get pix if wanted.  Offers are great, but I'd like something
reasonable. If not, off to Ebay in a few days. Any questions to kenshep@one.net
73

Ken
WA8JOC