Re: [TenTec] Orion rig control, including keying via laptop USB and Vist

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion rig control, including keying via laptop USB and Vista.
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:50:47 -0600
I use Logic8 for logging, MMTTY for RTTY, MixW for PSK and other digital
modes, and CWType for keyboard CW.  All work great!  It's not perfect
integration, but does the job.  The other thing that makes it easy is the
RigblasterPro interface.  Too bad the TenTec supplied dongle that plugs into
the Aux port doesn't include the FSK line.  I made a new one that does, so
use FSK vice AFSK for RTTY.

Dave K5WNV