Re: [TenTec] Orion still for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion still for sale
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@storm.weather.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:11:39 -0600
On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 11:52 -0500, fraz1 wrote:
> Sorry guys......I hit a reply to the wrong email!  Gosh, I'm getting old!
>
> John

Whether you hit reply to sender or reply to all, when the list program
shows itself in the reply to field, you will reply to the list. In this
case to reply to sender you have to click on the sender's address and
start a new e-mail, not a reply. So you might have to mark, copy, and
past (quoted) to make it look like a reply.

It can require that you look at what you got after hitting reply, reply
to list, or reply to sender. Might not be that you are getting so old as
that the list software set you up for simple failure.

73, Jerry, K0CQ