Re: [TenTec] OmniV and PSK31 -- any experience to be shared??

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OmniV and PSK31 -- any experience to be shared??
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:01:16 -0500
Oh no.  Never run FULL OUT in PSK.  About 30 watts from a 100 watt radio is
about right.   Run the computer sound card, line input and line output
direct to the line in and line out connectors on the Omni V.  Set the VOX
delay for minimum, adjust the VOX sensitivity to max, adjust the sound card
level to trip the VOX and adjust the mike gain for about 30 to 35 watts
output.  That's about as complex as it gets.

73
Bob, K4TAX