[TenTec] FS: Bargain Omni Six Option 3

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Bargain Omni Six Option 3
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:05:43 EDT

Gang,

It is with very mixed emotions that I offer my two Omni Six Option 3 radios
for sale.  These have comprised my LP SO2R station over the last several
years, and have provided me with great results, including a LP First Place
during
the last CW Sprint I entered in 2007.  This is from a very modest  CC&R
restricted QTH.

I "cherry picked" these radios from the used market and have kept them in
near-pristine condition.  I bartered and bargained to buy these radios, so  I
am
able to offer them at a very reasonable price.  The radios have been  kept
within a set of custom shelves, so there has been almost no opportunity for
nicks and dings.  About the only discernable flaws are very minor scratches  on
the silver bar on the top front of the radio, but really nothing very
noticeable on either radio.  Easily a 9.0 to 9.5 rating on both  radios.

I'll sell each radio with the stock 1.8 filter for $950.  I have  almost all
filters available between the two radios, so we can negotiate a  filter suite
at a reasonable price.  I also have the Ten-Tec 705 mic  and a much modified
302 remote tuning knob that I can also work in with any  deal.  Of course, it
someone wants both radios, I certainly can talk to  that as well.

My ownership experience with these radios has been fantastic. I've  tried
many different radios, and find the Omni Six's combination of performance  and
ergonomics to be the best.  I've heard it said that "...the Omni Six is  just
one roofing filter mod away from being a world class performer..." and
considering that it still ranks near the top of performance specs, that
certainly is
a credible claim.

Contact me off-line.

Thank You,