Re: [TenTec] Regrets

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Regrets
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:35:41 -0500
I sold my Omni VI Plus station and traded in my Paragon II station in to
fund the Omni VII station.  Since then, never a day of regret at my QTH
because the Omni VII is a real winner in my book.  Oh the Omni VI Plus with
a tummy full of filters was outstanding and the Paragon II gave me clean
analog audio and general coverage receive.  But I needed to free up some
space as I have/had 5 complete operational HF stations at the QTH.  Now down
to only two being the Omni VII station and the Collins S-Line station.

Regarding your questions, I suggest going here for more details.
http://tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=586

73
Bob, K4TAX