Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:49:19 -0500
Yes, good line.  But........his recommendation and "plan", per his website,
is to install a DPDT knife switch to disconnect the antenna from the tuner.
Oh lets do hope he doesn't do this inside the house.  All grounding and
disconnection of this type MUST be done outside the house, otherwise the
fire and smoke will likely be inside the house first.  Not a good idea at
all.

73
Bob, K4TAX