Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Transceiver Survey

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Transceiver Survey
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:26:48 -1000
I think it is great that they are asking what we would like and how
important various features are. I understand the ease of data collection
and reduction with the method of survey they set up. However, if there
were a space for comments I would have said:

It is difficult to tell which line of answer boxes corresponds to which
question, because they are so far apart horizontally. If there were more
horizontal lines on the survey pages to help the eye follow which
question belongs to which answer areas, they would probably get more
accurate results from the survey.

Also, there was not a single question like " how important is great QSK
performance to you?" For me this is one of the top reasons I own a
Ten-Tec rig.

DE N6KB