[TenTec] Need Circuit Breaker for Century 22

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Need Circuit Breaker for Century 22
From: Cal Cotner <cal.jsi@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:59:35 -0400
Hi all,
      I recently bought a Century 22, and I'd like to acquire one of
the fast acting circuit breakers used with it so I may power the
Century 22 from a battery.  The Ten Tec part number of this breaker
is 1179.  If anyone has a spare one of these breakers, I'd be
interested in buying it.  AIRPAX was the manufacturer of these
circuit breakers, and an equivalent AIRPAX device would also suit me
just fine.  FWIW, the characteristics of the required circuit breaker
are 5.00 Amps continuous current, with a trip current of 6.25
Amperes.  The AIRPAX trip characteristic I'd need is, I believe,
either "0" or "1".
73,
Cal K4JSI