Re: [TenTec] balanced antenna tuner ( or how to do things on the cheap -

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] balanced antenna tuner ( or how to do things on the cheap - tribute to Geoff's drive for cost effect
From: "STEVEN KLINE" <skline4@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:13:50 -0500
DC - Good grief OM, you got my attention for a few minutes.  By the time
you get this message at least several, if not a multitude, will have
told you how to end your subscription to the reflector, I suspect.  YOU
have to personally take the initiative and terminate it YOURSELF.  It
takes no more time or technical difficulty to un-subscribe as it did to
subscribe, or maybe you are looking for someone to do it for you - WON'T
HAPPEN.  No-one else can do it for you.  In case you still can't locate
the url to un-subscribe (located at the bottom of each reflector
message), I pasted it after these comments, as it looks like it was
snipped off of ALL the ones you forwarded.

> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> tentec-request@contesting.com

Please do something, so those of us who enjoy the knowledge and
communication on the reflector don't have to clean up all of this
garbage.
READ! READ! READ! PLEASE?  You went to an awful lot of extra work to
forward all of your messages hoping to catch Mr. Casto's attention and
could have completed the un-subscribe yourself in significantly less
time.

GL OM

Steve - W5JK