[TenTec] Omni VII NOW on the web

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII NOW on the web
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:29:01 -0400
Gang!!!

Many thanks for those ( Al, John, especially!) that helped me getting
the IP address and what nots set up for the Omni VII network project.

I can now say, the results are in and my Omni VII is now on line!!

I have yet to transmit audio through it, as I don't have a windows
laptop to take to the local hot spot.  (Any plans on a mac version??)

What a project that turned out to be. It's not simple, but on the
other hand, it's not brain surgery either. The hardest part was
setting all the IP address on the ethernet cards and the LAN I use at
my QTH.

This weekend, I'll post  my external IP address so those that want to
give it a try can. I'll be here to do the control operator function.

in the meantime, download the ONE PLUG GUI from RF squared and get it
installed  on your computer.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced