Re: [TenTec] Keying Orion in CW mode using USB port and softwareprogram?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Keying Orion in CW mode using USB port and softwareprogram?
From: "John" <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 17:03:18 -0500
Thanks Martin....that is what I will probably do.  My laptop has only USB
ports, but I can use a PCMIA card with serial or parallel port on it.  I can
control all other aspects of the radio, but can't key it.

BTW, I watched your new call sign for MONTHS, waiting for someone to find
it!  Glad you got it; nice CW and SSB call.

73 John K4NP