Re: [TenTec] HRD and computer control for OMNI VI ver.3

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] HRD and computer control for OMNI VI ver.3
From: "Michael Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:49:40 -0400
I think it was my option 3 I had a few years back, that I used an old
interface cable from W1GEE for a 746 (uses the 1/8th" jack also). That left
the db 25 on the back of the rig for the 301. Also, I have used a borrowed Y
connector like Ken mentions here. Both ways worked fine and you do get to
use rig control and a 301 at the same time. The baud rate for the computer
interface was 1200 baud and I selected either an Icom 725 or 735 (lousy
memory) in the setup of the logging program.

73 - Mike K9MI