[TenTec] F S: Titan III HF Amplifier

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] F S: Titan III HF Amplifier
From: Dick and Judy Arthur <rarthur@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:25:20 -0400
Ten-Tec Titan III,  Very low mileage!.. Only about one hour of use!...
Runs 2- 4CX800a's and easily puts out 1.5 KW with 60 watts of drive! I
am a non smoker and this unit is like new!.. Since shipping can be a
real nightmare, I'd prefer to have it picked up here in upstate New
York, near Albany. I'll ship it only to lower U.S. addresses. The unit
is quite heavy and has to be shipped in two boxes, one for the
transformer, and another for the amplifier. The transformer has to be
re-installed. $3400. Plus shipping... -Dick, W2RWA, W2RWA@yahoo.com

--
Dick and Judy Arthur
1378 Division Street