Re: [TenTec] TenTec for a while

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec for a while
From: "Jim" <pywacker@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:20:37 -0400
From: "Al Baker" <w5iz@yahoo.com>
To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 1:18 PM
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec for a while

I think you who want to ignore the K3 are missing out.
Most of the top Orion and Orion II owners have already bought K3s and are
enjoying the rapid feedback from the Elecraft team on the K3 reflector.
Until TenTec puts a guy like John Henry on the Orion/Orion II project...the
silence from Servierville will continue to be deafening.
I own Orion, Orion II and K3 and while the Orions have great potential, much
more is actually being done at this time with K3 firmware.
73 de Al, W5IZ