Re: [TenTec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
Ten-Tec Radio equipment is all I run.

I am presently running all Double  Bazooka antennas on 40, 30, 17 and 12M.
Took down FD for the time being until I can find something better than the DB.

The whole idea of Ten-Tec radios is to reduce noise, increase signal reception
and to enjoy the hobby.

Does it really matter what subject Dipole antennas, chokes and feed line are
discussed?  When one subject or one problem involves other subjects responding
to 6 different subjects can get confusing.  Forum is not set up to do any thing
different to keep permanent subjects a float.

The quality and expertise on this forum is excellent.  All of it is to improve
your radio operation and to maintain  the excellent reputation of Ten-Tec radio
equipment, and technical support.

Keep up the good work, and Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD