Re: [TenTec] 6N2

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6N2
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:48:51 -0500
I thought mine had a birdie on 50.125, but when I replaced it with an
IC-706, it heard the same birdie, as did another 706 in my truck.  It did
have its own real birdies, but some of them aren't receiver generated,
rather, in my case, were coming from elsewhere.  So, to answer your
question, yes and no.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas