Re: [TenTec] New Rig....

To: geraldj@storm.weather.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Rig....
From: Tim Randa <tranda@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:52:33 -0500
Jerry, You might look at the side tone mod Steve Ellington N4LQ came up
with. It's very simple to do and you end up using the spot tone as your
side tone. Very easy on the ears and very easy to undo if you don't like
it. It does disable the spot feature but I'd say few people  use that
anyway.

73 de Tim KØFL